Complete guide to Activate Amazon Prime video in the UK (United Kingdom)?
If you are a member of Amazon prime video then you have access to thousands of movies and shows without any additional cost by just registering your device on your Amazon Prime Video account. You just need to go to the activation page of Amazon Prime Video and enter the activation code or your device to register. This article is a complete guide to activate Amazon Prime Video in the United Kingdom (UK). So, if you are in the UK and wondering how to activate Amazon Prime Video on your device then this is where you will get all the answers.
What is the subscription cost of Amazon Prime in the United Kingdom?
If you want to stream unlimited Amazon Prime video content in the UK then you need to subscribe to Amazon Prime Video. If you don’t have a subscription then you will not be able to access Amazon Prime Video on your device. In UK Amazon prime video subscription will cost you £6.58 per month and £79 for one year. This also includes one-day deliveries of Amazon products you buy. Amazon also its users to subscribe with discounted prices during their various sales in the UK. Moreover in the UK one Amazon Prime account can be connected with 3 devices at one time.
Eligible devices for Amazon Prime Video in the UK (United Kingdom)
Amazon Prime Video can be accessed on various devices in the UK (United Kingdom). You need to make sure that your device is eligible for accessing Amazon Prime Video. The following is the list of eligible devices in the UK:
- Apple TV
- Roku Devices
- Nvidia Sheild TV
- Google Chromecast
- Blu-ray players (not all)
- Virgin Media TiVO
- Gaming consoles (Not all)
Apart from that, there are more devices that are eligible for Amazon Prime Video. You can check if your device is eligible for Amazon Prime video or not.
How to check eligibility of devices to access Amazon Prime Video in the UK?
To check the eligibility of the device follow the below-stated steps:
- Go to the App store of the device
- Search for the Amazon Prime video application.
- Try to install the application
- If you will be able to install the application then your device is ready for accessing Amazon Prime video in the UK (United Kingdom) otherwise it is not.
How to activate Amazon Prime video on multiple devices in the UK?
Proceed with the following steps to activate Amazon Prime video on your device in the UK:
- Switch on Your device and connect it with the network or internet.
- Install the Amazon Prime video by navigating apps >> Amazon Prime video >> Install.
- Launch the installed application and click on “Register Your Device”.
- You will get a 5-character activation code or registration code. Save this code for later use.
- Navigate to amazon.com/mytv using a web browser in the UK (United Kingdom).
- Log in with your Amazon account details and enter the activation code.
- Click on the “Register” or “Continue” button.
By following these steps you can activate Amazon Prime video on your device at any corner of the UK (United Kingdom). You can refer to the same process to link more than one device with your Amazon Prime video account.